Read These Now Because, “Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!”
Here are some quick hits because my goddamn internet performs its sputter routine. Of course it went completely out last night while paying bills. UGH! This is a road-trip weekend and I need to pack. I don’t toss just an overnight bag in the trunk. I am one of those unfortunate travelers who must pack for every possible circumstance. I require my own bedding, numerous pairs of shoes, too many clothes, etc… The list is long. So I must get busy or will be late!
- Euna Lee and Laura Ling face a criminal trial in North Korea. (Reuters)
- 79 Homes consumed by South Carolina wildfires. (The State)
- Can Psychiatrists Really “Cure” Homosexuality? “Masters and Johnson claimed to convert gays to heterosexuality in a 1979 book. But did they?”
- Same-sex couples urged to hold hands in public. (Pink News)
- Susan Boyle backlash begins. (Times Online)
- Ancient Indian Hieroglyphs, or Just Pretty Pictures? (Discover)
- Self-healing Concrete For Safer, More Durable Infrastructure. (Science Daily)
- Snag flims. Watch documentaries online for free.
Join thousands of others in gathering valuable environmental and climate change information from across the country. Project BudBurst engages the public in making careful observations of the phenophases such as first leafing, first flower, and first fruit ripening of a diversity of trees, shrubs, flowers, and grasses in their local area.
(Cross-posted at Shakesville)
No related posts.
Comments are closed.